This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Investment Analyst reflects the mission, vision, and values of Northwestern Memorial, adheres to the organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards. The Investment Analyst will support the Investment Director and the investment staff in the gathering, inputting, analysis and reporting of data related to NMHCs diverse $5.7 billion investment program. The position will have strong quantitative bent and will enjoy exposure to a wide variety of asset classes and investment managers. Assist the senior investment staff in all data gathering, analysis, and reporting facets. Support the Investment Office with Advanced Excel projects and statistical analysis. Prepare and develop reports to facilitate risk management and portfolio analysis. Participate in the evaluation and ongoing assessment of external investment managers. Contribute to special projects and perform ad hoc data analysis. Conduct data analysis associated with quarterly Investment Subcommittee meetings. Input portfolio holdings into internal database. Assist with special projects as assigned by the Chief Investment Officer and senior investment staff. Special projects may entail conducting research and analysis on a wide variety of investment topics. AA/EOE.
* The ideal candidate is not required to possess investment experience, however, this individual must exhibit a solid grasp of the foundations of finance, statistics and economics and have a strong desire to gain an in-depth knowledge of the investment arena.
* The ability to think critically and analyze complex situations is absolutely necessary.
* Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Economics.
* 1-2 years relevant experience or equivalent internship experience.
* Advanced MS Excel skills are absolutely required and will be tested in the interview process.
* Working knowledge of statistical analysis.
* Strong desire to pursue the CFA designation.