Investment Fund Accounting Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Full Circle Resources
Santa Monica, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONGrowing, employee-friendly, established investment company seeks an Investment Fund Accounting Manager.
* Manage timely and accurate preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements
* Oversee review of monthly closing packages
* Oversee preparation of net asset values, performance metrics, incentive allocation/fee calculations and distributions
* Ensure accurate cash reconciliation and oversee forecasting
* Oversee monthly account closing procedures and analyses
* Monitor and review third party administrators' work product
* Prepare or review managerial reporting materials
* Prepare or review investor reports and communications
* Prepare or review capital call notices and related calculations
* Review periodic lender collateral reporting and compliance reports
* Review reconciliations of investment portfolio accounts; ensure prompt resolution of variances
* Ensure timely payment of expenses and collection of revenues
* Oversee preparation of audit schedules and liaise with auditors
* Prepare reports as necessary; complete ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or similar
- Minimum 6-10 years' related experience; Big 4 public accounting preferred
- CPA preferred
- Excellent Excel skills
- Investment software experience preferred
- Management of others
- Professional with excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and with minimal supervision
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Full Circle Resources is a boutique staffing firm which focuses on specialized areas in finance and accounting for contract, project-based and direct hire positions.