This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
BOK Financial Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 17721
Areas of Interest: Investments; Wealth Management
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .The Investment Specialist is primarily responsible for investment reporting and performing a full range of investment support within Strategic Investment Advisors. Assigned tasks are generally complex and diverse in nature requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill, and knowledge of Wealth Management Division policies and practices. Operates independently and identifies related projects; performs considerable coordination and follow-through; sets priorities and procedures for accomplishing work assignment.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for performing investment reporting and quantitative investment analysis; ensuring adequate documentation; research reports; and special projects.
- Develops and maintains various analytical reports that illustrate both the qualitative and quantitative factors related to the investment strategies utilized and/or developed by the Strategic Investment Advisors. Includes performance reports, investment lists, attribution reports, factsheets, manager analysis, etc. Utilizes various reporting software products (Zephyr, Morningstar Direct, Longview, Access, FIS, etc.) to accomplish these initiatives.
- Creates and coordinates the production of investment reports and presentations for both internal and external clients across the Wealth Management Division. Reporting encompasses all elements of investing.
- Evaluates, creates and executes automated technological solutions to enable the Strategic Investment Advisors to effectively and efficiently administer department initiatives.
- Develops, designs and maintains information in spreadsheets and data base programs using the most complicated features of various software programs, (i.e., merge files, import data, graphs, formulas in excel, etc.). Gathers information to be maintained on database programs. Generates and distributes reports from these programs. Monitors reports for quality.
- Assists in research and completion of special projects; performs senior support functions directly related to department activities i.e., coordinates the presentation of material for the review/approval of Manager Research Committee and Investment Committee; may interact with account officers, administrators, and departments on a variety of issues across the Wealth Management Division.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of and/or willingness to learn various securities and investment-related products and services, i.e. domestic stocks, taxable bonds, tax-free bonds, mutual funds, and international stocks
- Knowledge of mutual funds or finance-related analytical experience
- Ability to prepare presentation material, including strong working knowledge of spreadsheet and presentation software
- Ensures that information is always presented in a thorough and accurate manner; precisely captures information to complete work accurately; focuses on the smaller elements and/or the fine points of material or processes
- Proficient PC and software skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment; self-motivated; results oriented
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a competent and professional mannerThis level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration or 3-6 years equivalent office experience. Experience and/or knowledge of financial markets and investments preferred.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.