Investments Tax Accountant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocation : Columbus, GA
Compensation: Excellent Base Salary+ 10% Bonus+ Full Benefits
WHO WE ARE
We are looking for passionate TaxAccountants to join our client in Columbus, GA. Our Client is one of leading Insurance company providing employee benefits, broker relationships, PEO, and Individual Policy services.
WHO YOU ARE
* You've more than 3years of corporate-level tax accounting experience.
* You've Statutory Accounting Principles (SSAP) experience
* It would be great if you're CPA certified.
* You hold a Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance.
* You've some experience in Insurance.
AS A TAX ACCOUNTANT, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO :
* Prepare investment tax accounting for federal, state, and local income tax returns; collects, organizes, analyzes, and evaluates financial data and other related information necessary for the accurate preparation of tax returns.
* Research investment tax technical issues, interprets and applieslaws, regulations, and municipal ordinances.
* Act in an advisory capacity working with division management or designated representatives providing guidance and clarification related to interpretation of the investment accounting.
* Prepare and compile calculations of deferred taxes pursuant to ASC740, FAS 109,and SSAP101.
* ApplyGAAP, Statutory and income tax accounting principles to analysis of financial transactions for accurate reporting in applicable financial statements.
If you're deeply interested in working for a fast- growing company and have relevant skills and experience, please consider applying even if your background doesn't perfectly match our ideal credentials. We are committed to diversity and especially encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply.