Investor Services - Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONCoda Search is boutique specialized staffing and consulting firm, whose business model was founded with the sole purpose to, partner and connect highly talented financial and technical professionals with industry leading organizations. Our diverse client list ranges in size from a 5-10 person pre-revenue start-ups to some of the largest Fortune companies on in the area.
Our client is a NYC based Financial Firm whose platform uses innovative cutting edge technology and focuses on risk adverse investing.
* Act as one of the main points of contact for firms' institutional client base
* Prepare and present client presentations
* Produce customized performance analytics that aid in client reviews and the development of investment recommendations
* Oversee various ad hoc projects and functions including account opening and maintenance and various administrative support duties
Design, evaluate, collect feedback, and refine marketing strategies that translate internal and external customer needs directly into Key Performance Indicators, which set the standard for performance evaluation during the year
Partner and work strategically with other business leaders to analyze new markets and industry sectors for communication internally and externally
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Marketing, or Finance
* Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years of related industry experience
* Outstanding communication skills, proven ability to effectively work with all levels of Management
* Superior technical skills;Excel/PowerPoint/Vlookups/Pivot Tables/MS Office
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Innovative and creative thinker