Investor Services, Audit Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONA top global bank is seeking a VP level Audit professional who can lead financial, operational, credit and regulatory risk audit work for their Treasury & Securities business. This leadership role will allow the candidate to plan, execute and document audit s for audits conducted including risk assessments, audit planning, audit testing, control evaluation, drafting and follow-up.
* Ensure audits are completed timely and within budget.
* Work closely with audit colleagues located across the globe in the early identification of emerging control issues and to stakeholders
* Develop recommendations to strengthen internal controls and improve operational efficiency.
* Partner with business management, other control groups, external auditors, and regulators establishing strong working relationships while maintaining independence.
* Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* CPA and/or Advanced Degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred
* Minimum 8 years experience in public accounting or financial services firm
* Proven ability to build strong partnerships with key stakeholders, desire to learn quickly, be flexible and think strategically
* Strong analytical skills particularly in regard to assessing the probability and impact of an internal control weakness
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management
* Fiduciary/Regulation 9 experience as well as Certified Fiduciary & Investment Risk Specialist designation are preferred.