This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
NFI Industries (Corporate)
Cherry Hill, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Invoicing Coordinator reviews, audits and creates invoices for client accounts. This position reports to the Invoicing Supervisor.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Create and audit weekly invoices ensuring timely and accurate completion and distribution.
* Work within multiple systems as needed; SCMS, AS400, Accellos, or TMW.
* Apply payments in SCMS system to create credits for revenue share back to customers.
* Follow through with field representatives & Accounting on payments not received for revenue share customers.
* Will maintain current and accurate procedures, which details the requirements for each account.
* Will maintain current and accurate rates/contracts for each account as received.
* Work with IT HELP desk for invoicing issues related to their customers.
* Coordinates and collects data and documentation through external contacts and utilize software applications to produce invoices.
* Audits and reviews contractual fuel, tariffs and tolls.
* Utilizes government websites to obtain DOE fuel calculations.
* Prepares reports through various software systems to provide invoice details for supporting charges.
* Navigate customer websites to ensure compliance of invoicing procedures.
* Will file, scan, copy documents as appropriate.
* High School Diploma, or GED
* Microsoft office knowledge
* Lawson knowledge
* At least 1-2 years' experience in an accounting, clerical or administrative position
* Prior customer service experience
* Ability to effectively communicate back any issues to supervisor
Family owned and operated since 1932, NFI Industries is an industry leader in logistics, transportation, and distribution services. We deliver unique and progressive solutions, service, and relationships to each of our clients across the globe.
Are you ready to showcase your skills and get rewarded for your performance? NFI is committed to you!
* Career advancement opportunities
* Entrepreneurial, innovative, energized atmosphere
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, prescription, disability, and life insurance coverage
* Paid vacation and holidays
* We invest in you - ongoing training and development