Is Service Desk Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: IS SERVICE DESK ANALYST
LOCATION: GLENVIEW, IL
DURATION: DIRECT HIRE
THIS POSITION WILL BE FOR THE 10:00AM - 7:00PM CST SHIFT.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years' experience in a corporate Service Desk role; a strong background with PC systems running Windows 7 or greater; proven experience with Microsoft Office 365, and familiarity with Lotus Notes. Microsoft Specialist, MTA or MCSA helpful but not required. Must possess above average troubleshooting, organizational, verbal and written skills.
* Provides basic Level 1 and Level 2 phone support for incidents (problem/issues) or service requests related to hardware, software, mobile devices, network/mainframe connectivity and application support to Anixter employees
* Fields tickets that come via phone or emails
* Records incident and status information in a timely / accurate fashion using the appropriate tools in order to communicate with and properly utilize 2nd and 3rd Level support.
* Troubleshoots and resolves incidents and/or escalates to Level 2 support and Subject Matter Experts.
* Facilitates closure of tickets/service request while meeting or exceeding defined service level expectations.
* Follows-through with users incident tickets from assignment to resolution
* Sets a positive, supportive tone with user; creating a positive customer satisfaction relationship
* Contributes and maintains accurate documentation to provide consistent solutions to Anixter employees
* Completes assigned administrative projects (i.e. testing and other project related tasks)
* Other duties as assigned
* Excellent teamwork working within a global team
* Excellent communications and interpersonal skills; professional telephone demeanor
* Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction
* Strong customer service skills and attention to detail
* Hardware and software support for both desktop/laptop computers and printers
* Follows company standards hardware and software configurations
* ITIL knowledge preferred or certification is a plus
* MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) skills is a plus
* Bi-lingual skills (Spanish) Preferred but not required
* Ability to accommodate work schedule changes including overtime as business requires, and rotating backup support during any global holiday.