JAVA Developer 8/19/2016
Fourth Technologies Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 24 Months
- Works with various data stores to include SQL, NO-SQL and distributed file system storage
- Develop and integrate capabilities across APIs with back-end services written in one or more languages, e.g. Java, Scala, REST, etc.
- Experiment with Big Data tools and open source technologies as well as research 3rd party technologies
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 5 years of managerial roles involving risk assurance technology innovations
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in one of the following: Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics Mathematics, Regulatory Compliance, Science, Technology, Engineering
- Knowledge of enterprise systems design, applicatiling, performance evaluation and architecture refinement;
- Experience with Java, Scala based platforms, open source tooling and Linux OS development;
- Understanding of NoSQL database models, XML, relational and other database models and associated SQL;
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing, Named Entity Recognition, Machine Learning and general unstructured data analytics; and,
- Knowledge of full stack development with comfort and familiarity of continuous integration tooling such as Docker, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet.
Demonstrates proven intimate abilities and/or success in one or more of the following areas, preferably for the US risk assurance practice of a global network of professional services consulting firms:
- Creation of design documentation, assisting in project planning and leading staff in the development of complex systems.
- Extensive proficiency with algorithm optimization, system security and distributed computing.
- Management of multi-tier applications, leveraging loosely coupled services, into composable capabilities.
- Ability to code backend business services and assist in front end UI efforts.
- Utilization and leadership know-how of the open source community, especially working with a large array of open source tools / libraries and languages