JAVA Developer 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsible for maintaining/updating enterprise data application systems that have completed the development stage and are running in the daily operations. Support and provide subject matter expertise on upgrades, day to day operations, and projects by performing impact analysis (including upstream and downstream), testing, data analysis/lineage, create operational support requirements such as SLAs and control reports, and other technical support for all enterprise data assets. Provide enterprise data support for key controls and process over the shared information assets including collecting artifacts to prove compliance. Provides resolutions to an extensive range of complicated problems. Solutions are innovative, thorough, and practicable. Work is evaluated upon completion for adequacy in satisfying objectives. Represents the organization as the principal customer contact on contracts. Interacts with senior customer personnel on significant technical matters frequently requiring coordination across organizational lines.
* Provide 24x7 rotation on-call production supports.
* Provide technical operational support by performing in depth analysis, trouble shooting and issue resolution.
* Perform all levels of issue/problem management: data analysis, leveraging current sources including databases, data and process models, business requirements, and other artifacts.
* Perform root cause analysis for major/critical incidents.
* Conduct Impact analysis for any infrastructure upgrades.
* Act as liaison between business area and technical support teams to ensure all parties have complete understanding of issues/requests, requirements and process steps to ensure alignment and successful outcome.
* Independently determines and develops approach to solutions, working under limited direction.
* Follows established processes, procedures, and directions.
* Require technical experience with database including MS Access, DB2, and Oracle in order to perform data analysis.
* Responsible for maintaining process documentation and other relevant records as needed.
* College Degree or equivalent experience; work towards advanced studies/degreepreferred. Typically has minimum 2 - 4 years related experience
* Knowledge on technologies like Java, J2EE, XML, SQL, Web Services
* Knowledge on application servers like Weblogic
* Knowledge on Windows, Unix and Linux Operation system
* Experience with DB2 and Oracle database
* Strong data analysis and research skills
* Knowledge of Webmethods and Datastage is a plus
* Knowledge on Mainframe is a plus
* Experience in the Mortgage industry, Freddie Mac, and operational processes and information needs are a plus
* The candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Demonstrate a high level of motivation, confidence, integrity, and responsibility