JAVA / J2EE
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTitle: Java Developer
Experience Required: 10+
Project Duration: 12 months+
Location: Rockville (MD)
Rate: On W2 with benefits
We need someone who can work on Navitas W2 or 1099. Need local candidates for in-person interview.
The main function of a Java Developer is to design, develop, and implement web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Job
* Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
* Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
* Leverage industry Java best practices to design, test, implement and support a multi-tier origination Java solution Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
* Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
* Bachelor s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required 8+ years' experience required Java/J2EE development experience
* Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale, Java/J2EE projects from end-to-end
* Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
* Extensive knowledge and application of Java best practices along with experience with application servers and database servers
* Experience in implementing design patterns and ability to adapt to changing patterns quickly.
* Solr (full text search)
* Spring Framework