JAVA Lead Developer 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client cares about their team's health, happiness and professional growth. Benefits include a 100% company paid health insurance option, 100% company paid life insurance, 100% company paid long-term disability insurance and optional benefits for dental, health and child FSA, in addition to unlimited PTO and company paid holidays. They also provide retirement and company matching, profit sharing, a monthly fitness stipend, tuition reimbursement for fitness certification and PTO for volunteer work. As a casual and fun work environment, they offer company sponsored team events, group fitness classes, catered team lunches and outdoor grill and patio, fruit, snacks and beverages, a kids playroom and an indoor bike parking rack with access to showers and locker space.
Job Title: Java Lead Developer, Front-end
Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Type: Direct Hire
Company located in Highlands Ranch, Colorado has an immediate need for a Front-end Java Developer for a direct hire position. Ideally seeking a Senior Developer ready for that next step, or a current Tech Lead. A candidate who will be hands-on in the code to start, and to grow with the team into the lead role.
1) Senior level experience developing commercial software.
2) Experience leading a team of developers.
3) Experience with SaaS delivery platform for a high-availability environment.
4) Experience with fast-paced, start-up environment.
5) Extensive experience with Java.
6) Extensive experience with object-oriented programming and design.
7) Extensive experience with web services, service-oriented architectures, and APIs.
9) Front-end development experience.
1) Full Stack.
Since 2002, Quantix ProTech has successfully delivered IT resources and solutions to companies while building a solid reputation for integrity and consistent quality. Quantix ProTech continues to partner with the commercial sector for specialized IT placement and staffing services. Quantix ProTech was recently featured in US News and World Report and Forbes.