JD Edwards Functional Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
Fort Mill, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
Reporting to the manager of IT JDE Delivery, the role of JD Edwards Functional Architect will support the Enterprise Group distribution business on the EnterpriseOne platform. The ideal candidate will provide hands on guidance, direction, solution design, and quality assurance testing based on end user requirements and senior level knowledge of the JDE ERP base functionality.
More specifically, you will have to:
* Partner with management to create and execute strategic and tactical initiatives.
* Provide senior level solution architecture, enhancement, maintenance and support of the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne system.
* Collaborate as the liaison with the business, operations, and technical groups.
* Provide day-to-day prioritization and full project lifecycle guidance to personnel bearing in mind longer-term strategies and system maintainability.
* Bachelor s degree
* Real world hand s on experience as a business systems analyst or solution architect for the JD Edwards 8.x, 9.x EnterpriseOne application. (10+ years)
* Leadership experience during multiple end-to-end ERP implementations and/or upgrades, Agile methodology a plus. (5+ years)
* Ability to work within complex project team environments; adhering to project schedules and goals.
* Proven senior level knowledge of JD Edwards 9.x applications functionality, with a focus on one or more areas during solution design process - Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Manufacturing
* Working knowledge of JDE CNC functions, security framework, JDE E1 technical development toolkit, E1 Pages, CAFEOne, Watch Lists.
* Implementation experience using any of the following integrations: BI Publisher, EDI, Vertex, DSI, BottomLine, Sales Force (CRM), ETL, Oracle Transportation Management (OTM), webMethods, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), eCommerce, Mobility.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project and Office Toolset (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
* Technology consulting and delivery experience with JD Edwards OneWorld or EnterpriseOne
* Administration experience with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, etc.)
* Ability to develop complex plans in support of technological advancement
* Able to work in a team or autonomously
* Technical writing capability
* Organized, detail oriented and rigorous work approach
* Ability to promote ideas and innovation to his/her colleagues, supervisor and management
* Solid usage of common computer tools as well as collaborative tools
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.