JDE AS 400 Consultant 8/9/2016
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: JDE AS 400 CONSULTANT
LOCATION: Fort Worth, TX
INTERVIEW TYPE: Phone+ Skype
PRIMARY SKILLS: JDE L3 ANALYST AT FW -JDE TECH DEV, RPG, CL, AS400 AND JDE SECURITY ADMIN
* JDE L3 Analyst at FW - JDE Tech dev, RPG, CL, AS400 and JDE security admin
* Experience and skilled in RPG 400, RPG ILE, CL programming languages.
* Knowledge of DB2 relational database management system and JDE World tables
* Experienced and understanding of JDE World Technical Foundation: DREAM writer, World Writer, system codes, data dictionary, SVR.
* Ability to research and resolve data issues using SQL, DBU or DFU.
* Proficient in security concepts and handling AS400/JDE Edwards World security.
* Maintain JD Edwards/AS400 Security for internal security compliance and SOX compliance.
* User access provisioning process and lifecycle
* Interact with business analysts and users to understand requirements and troubleshooting issues.
* Manage security reviews, process walkthroughs and Audit assessments.
* Provides documentation of security assessment engagement: Prioritizes and documents findings and recommended changes.
* Continually researches and recommends best security practices.
* Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
* A strong desire to learn while being able to complete tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Hand on experience in off shore-onsite working model.
* Should be able to drive and lead offshore teams