JDE Consulting Project Manager 9/7/2016
JDE Platinum Partner
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client, a 30+ year-old original JD Edwards partner, delivers total software and hardware solutions with a fundamentally superior implementation philosophy!_ _They are based in the Midwest, USA.
This role is responsible for working with major clients to fulfill project mandates, including all aspects of project management: applications, technology, and development team. The successful candidate will be able to work and communicate well in customer environment, from the boardroom to the shop floor.
ESSENTIALS SKILLS /COMPETENCIES
* 8-10 years of JDE EnterpriseOne experience.
* Prior experience managing JD Edwards implementation projects (9.1 or higher), multi-phased, multi-year and highly complex.
* Prior experience in the Food industry a plus.
* Experience taking over a projects that are already started, understanding the issues and risks and assuming the role without upsetting project activities.
* Strong knowledge of JD Edwards modules and integration points.
* Ability to build and manage successful project plans.
* Ability to manage multiple implementation schedules and teams at the same time.
* Ability to manage Scope Creep in an effective manor, keeping to an agreed upon timeline. Change Management knowledge.
* Track record of delivering on-time and on-budget.
* Exception communication skills and interpersonal skills to allow working with Executive Management.
* Experience working with projects where customer resource availability is limited.
* Ability to understand the SOW and manage the scope and project to the contractual obligations of both parties.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products, including PowerPoint, Viso, Microsoft Project.
* Weekly travel to client locations is required.
* Must be a US Citizen or GC holder
* Preference is for candidates currently in the eastern half of the USA.