JORDAN Brand Expert - ReqCode 16000E8O
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/23/2016
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionDICK'S Sporting Goods is seeking a part-time retail sales associate to join our team in the Apparel department and focus on the JORDAN brand experience for our customers! Every associate at DICK'S Sporting Goods is united by a common thread - our PASSION for the sports we love. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of a growing Fortune 500 company that makes lasting impacts on our communities through sport and activity.
JORDAN Brand Expert Duties:
* Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
* Uphold DICK'S Sporting Goods' standards for JORDAN brand merchandise presentation and execute vendor produce presentation directives
* Achieve sales goals through selling primarily JORDAN brand products and other merchandise
* Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
* As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
* 2+ years of retail sales experience
* Flexible schedule - including night, weekend, and/or holidays
* Passion for Apparel, specifically JORDAN brand product (including apparel and footwear)
* Connection to community basketball culture and ability to engage with customers in JORDAN brand stories strongly preferred
* Current sport knowledge of basketball, football, baseball, and JORDAN athletes preferred
* Ability to execute product presentations, adjust priorities, and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://dsg.contacthr.com/50501839.jpg /