JR Network Engineer 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Timing : Hours- 11pm - 8am or 12am - 9am M-F
* Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
* Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with networkarchitects on network optimization.
* Secures networksystem by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
* Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
NETWORK ENGINEER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Problem Solving, LAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Networking Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning, Cisco Devices, Riverbed, Aruba Wireless, Solarwinds, Splunk, HPNA, Live Action.
-- You can reach to me at 8326034697 Deeba khan