- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Fort Sill is located near Lawton, Oklahoma, about 85 miles southwest of Oklahoma City. It is designated as a National Historic Landmark and serves as home of the United States Army Field Artillery School as well as the Marine Corps' site for Field Artillery MOS school, United States Army Air Defense Artillery School, the 31st Air Defense Artillery Brigade, and the 75th Fires Brigade. Fort Sill is also one of the four locations for Army Basic Combat Training. It has played a significant role in every major American conflict since 1869. The base covers 94,000 acres and employs about 20,000 permanent military and civilian personnel.
We are looking for a qualified individual to provide janitorial services at the base.
• Clean and keep in an orderly condition working areas and washrooms, or premises of an office, commercial or other established areas,
• Duties involve a combination of the following: Sweeping, mopping or scrubbing, and polishing floors; removing chips, trash, and other refuse; dusting equipment, furniture, or fixtures; polishing metal fixtures or trimmings; providing supplies and minor maintenance services; and cleaning lavatories, showers, and restrooms.
Daytime availability to work Flexible hours, as needed, when called to work. Requires the flexibility to work varied daytime schedules on an as needed basis.
• Must have proof of legal residency in the United States
• Ability to follow instructions and read signs
• Basic knowledge of common cleaning solvents, cleaning tools, and equipment
• Know the proper uses of a variety of special cleaning and sanitizing solutions, and be able to remove different kinds of stains from a wide variety of surfaces
• Ability to troubleshoot, make adjustments, and perform minor repair and maintenance of equipment.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apply to Job # 10422 online at www.cherokee-cngs.com.
Cherokee Nation Mission Solutions provides support services and project support personnel to our Government and industry partners. Our highly skilled experts support and supplement the mission, expertise, and skill sets of our clients. Utilizing our customer-intimate approach, we partner with our clients to provide strategic solutions that maximize the use of human and financial resources to ensure that mission-critical projects are completed on time and within budget.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf