This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/30/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
Responsible for cleaning of facilities and keeping areas neat and tidy by removing debris. Perform heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish. Duties include notifying management of need for repairs.
Area of Responsibility
Key Elements and Essential Tasks
Time Spent on Task
* Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, stem cleaning, shampooing or vacuuming
* Gather and empty trash and recycling.
* Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
* Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
* Operate vacuums, sweepers and other equipment as usually associated with janitorial services.
* Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees using appropriate solutions, tools and equipment.
* Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
* Dispense chemicals and solutions from dilution system or as required per manufacturer s specifications and safety protocols.
* Clean and restore building interiors damaged by fire, smoke, or water, using commercial cleaning equipment, under the supervision of a qualified technician.
* Move furniture, equipment, and supplies, to clean under them either manually or by using hand trucks.
* Clear debris from grounds.
* Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
* Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
* Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings.
Less than 20%
20% - 40%
40% - 60%
60% or greater
* Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Less than 20%
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
3 MINIMUM REQUIRED
* High school diploma or equivalent
Years of relevant experience
Area of Responsibility
Skills and knowledge
* Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate basic instructions in English.
Physical work requirements and work conditions
* Stand and walk for prolonged periods.
* Regularly lift, move and/or carry up to 10 pounds; frequently lift, move and/or carry up to 25 pounds; occasionally lift, move and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
* Bend, kneel, twist and reach to get to areas difficult to access and/or confined areas like closets, crawl spaces, attics, etc.
* Trunk Strength The ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously
* Flexibility The ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs.
* Manual Dexterity The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
* Oral Comprehension The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences in English.
* Static Strength The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
* Near Vision The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.