JOB TITLE/ID: JAVA ARCHITECT
LOCATION: HARRISBURG, PA
DURATION: 12 MONTHS
Serve as a senior level resource in design and development of backend systems for mobile applications. Primary duties will revolve around Java web services and database work.
**This requisition requires in-person first round interviews only.**
* Lead in design and development of backend systems for Mobile Applications.
* Demonstrate expertise in wide range of backend systems and protocols
* Propose comprehensive solutions based on business and technical requirements.
* Create ball park estimates.
* Participate in architecting, designing and developing user interface, service tier and data tier components for enterprise Mobile Applications.
* Develop and document standards, architecture, repeatable processes, and reusable components.
* Participate in project planning, including development of timelines, propose composition of technical teams, and leveling of resources.
* Mentor team members on Department processes and standards to promote consistency and improve productivity.
* Design and create database schemas in DB2 and Oracle RDBMSs.
* Perform server side code reviews to ensure best practices.
* Attend meetings, including daily standup meetings, on a daily basis.
* Support product deployment and product validations on or off business hours
Required / Desired
Amount of Experience (Years)
To be filled by candidate
Experience with relative expertise in IT
Experience with J2EE applications development
Experience with relational database development using SQL
Experience in web services design & development (SOAP/XML and REST/JSON) for enterprise
Experience with IBM Rational Products (RSA, RTC, WAS)
Education in accredited institutions
Experience developing web services, especially secured web services and web services with attachments
Experience working with mobile infrastructure teams for MDM, VPN and Security development
Experience with Single Sign On, SAML, LDAP, AD integration, OAuth