This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
* Must 12 or more years experience in java platform development
* Must have experience as architect on a major project
* Must have expert knowledge on the JDK 6 platform and frameworks
* Must have knowledge and understanding of JVM internals
* Must have expert knowledge in relational databases
* Must have detailed knowledge of UML and be able to use a EA CAD tool
* Requirements and Use case Modeling, Analysis and Realization
* Must be knowledgeable about architectural design and analysis and have working familiarity with enterprise frameworks such as J2EE, Zachman, SOA, and TOGAF
* Must have expert working knowledge of some of these java web services including SOAP, REST, WS-* protocols, Axis, Spring Web services
* Must be very knowledge about persistence frameworks such as Hibernate, JPA, etc.
* Must be expert in database programming including JDBC, and specific database products such as SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
* May have direct experience and expert knowledge in Enterprise systems such as ESBs and Messaging systems and EJB containers
* Have expert knowledge of distributed computing frameworks (Jini, Amazon EC2 Cloud) and search engines (Elasticsearch)
* Must have expert knowledge of web security frameworks and protocols
* Have good system administration knowledge to be able to configure and setup software on Linux based systems including common security and middleware products
* Understand the mechanics of and be able to manage web system deployments on production grade hardware
* Have excellent knowledge of agile software practices such as software version control (such as GIT, SVN, etc.), issue tracking systems (such as JIRA, Bugzilla, You Track, etc.), continuous integration, test driven development, code reviews and quality metrics