This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONExceptional communication skills
* Easily able to demonstrate basic scripting knowledge. (ps, find, grep, awk, ..)
* Difference between UDP, TCP, HTTP, HTTPS
* Work experience in exposing and ingesting REST and SOAP interfaces and the ability to describe the difference, and pros / cons between each.
* Extensive WORK EXPERIENCE AND THE ABILITY TO DESCRIBE
* Asynchronous API
* Java Collection, including ArrayList, HashTable, HashMap, Linked List.
* Understands the class loading process and how class loaders work
* File IO and Serialization
* Property of idempotency
* Java Keywords - Static , Final , volatile, synchronized , transient, this super etc.
* DAO objects in Hibernate.
* Lazy loading.
* Strings Immutability
* Must have experience developing multi-threading applications.
* Implemented hibernate concepts of lazy and eager loading.
* Implemented spring framework with BeanFactory and ApplicationContext and its differences
* What is a run-time exception, how do you catch this error. What does it generate What are examples of run-time exception What is an unchecked expection
* Understand when to use design patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Fly-weight, Builder, Object Pool, Iterator, Strategy, Visitor, Composite
* Integration with logging frameworks like log4j
* Experience with one configuration management tools like GitHub, CodeCloud,
* Leverage one build automation frameworks like Jenkins, Chef