ROLE: JAVA ARCHITECT
LOCATION: SUNNYVALE, CA
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS
1. Proficient in Java/ J2EE
2. Strong understanding of SOA, secured protocols (HTTPS), data formats (XML, JSON), Hibernate, Spring Framework (Spring 3.2), Java Beans, Web Services (REST, SOAP, WSDL), performance scaling, and transactional data consistency
3. In-depth experience with distributed computing/services technologies
4. Should have delivered advanced solutions for a multi-tier, distributed services platform.
5. Proficient in multithreading,exception handling techniques, performance tuning
6. Understand and implement design patterns
Desirable Technical Skills Experience with architecting and building high throughput, high performance, reliable, multi-partition transactional services to scale
MANDATORY FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
* Self-starting, energetic team player with great technical knowledge, skill and technical interest.
* Great design and detailed execution
* Will be working with multiple teams to align long term initiatives in project life cycles from conception, requirement formulation, to design, implementation and delivery
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills. A team player.
* Desirable Functional Skills Participate and actively involved in team and organization wide architecture discussions and software development best practices.