This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
- experience in Java architectural frameworks
- experience in Design, Development and Implementation of J2EE applications with expertise in the following areas:
- Core Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring MVC framework
- Webservices, REST, SOAP
- Application development using Java EE, Spring framework
- Understanding of and experience with Micro-Services Architecture concepts and emerging patterns such as APIs, JAX-RS, REST/JSON
- Databases like Oracle, etc is added value
- Event driver transaction processing using EAI, ESB and messaging patterns using technologies such as WSO2, ActiveMQ, Tomcat etc.
- Business Process Management and workflow system such as Activiti
- Security integration using oAuth and LDAP
- Complex event processing and Distributed caching
- Plays a key role in resolving technical roadblocks involving multiple technologies
- Prior experience working with development teams in onshore-offshore model
- At least 4 years of experience in defining new architectures and driving an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Analytical skills