Java Architect with WSO2 ESB
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Iowa City, IA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE : JAVA ARCHITECT
LOCATION : IOWA CITY, IA
CLIENT: ACT, INC. (NATIONAL OFFICE)
The architect makes high-level design choices much more often than low-level choices. In addition, the architect may sometimes dictate technical standards, including coding standards, tools, or platforms, so as to advance business goals rather than to place arbitrary restrictions on the choices of developers . Note that software architects rarely deal with the physical architecture of the hardware environment, confining themselves to the design methodology of the code.
POSITION SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
* Understand the principles of WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT. Uplift ACT team members with these concepts. We plan on migrating into a micro service architecture using WSO2 ESB/IDENTITY SERVER AND THE PLAY FRAMEWORK
* Work with the team to detail and document various strategies for transitioning to the NEWER ARCHITECTURE while ensuring operational stability.
* We are looking at ANGULAR.JS, CLIENT SIDE SSO (NATIVE OR HYBRID MOBILE) - This is future proofing and might utilize patter above o SERVER-SIDE SSO (REGULAR WEB APPS)
* Assist in strategy for migrating existing user data from disparate repositories where required and Work with Data Management team to source master data information pertaining to our Organizational entities
* Work with internal or offshore team during the development phases to ensure adherence to the solution architecture, and also designing any interim solutions/transitional architectures.