Java Back end Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Headway Tek Inc
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONDear Experts,
This is Krishna and I am working with Headway Tek Inc. No sooner this new opportunity came open we wanted to notify you. Perhaps you or someone you know can impact the future of this job.
Check it out.
Our client is targeting a start date on this role as soon as possible and they are currently scheduling interviews. A description of the position is included below and I will be happy to discuss this role in greater detail and learn about your expertise in the area at your earliest convenience. To learn more, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me on my email ASAP.
Please let me know any references, somebody looking for an opportunity or looking for job.
Please also fill in the below details and send it back to me ASAP.
POSITION:CORE JAVA BACKEND DEVELOPER
LOCATION: SAN JOSE CA
DURATION: FULL TIME
Local candidates need to go in-person interview; Non Local candidates Skype/ WebEx interview is a MUST.
* Min 8 years of experience.
* Java, J2EE, Spring, Restful Webservices.
* Must have Experience and Good understanding of web Frameworks like Spring 3.0/Hibernate.
* Must have experience in RESTFUL Web Services. Must have strong and hands on experience in Java/J2EE technologies.
* Should have knowledge of design patterns and Multithreading.
* Understanding of the effective usage of collections.
* Experience with JQuery, JUNIT and JMETER. Experience GIT/Gerrit and Maven Build Management.
* Scrum/Agile experience is added advantage.
* Ability to provide solutions based on the business requirements and to work with global team.
* Must have excellent problem solving skills and be customer centric.
* Engaging in application architecture and design decisions.
* Implementing/maintaining a repeatable iterative software development methodology.
* Improve the code quality with effective testing and review process.
* Design and develop scalable technical implementations.
* PL/SQL and UNIX knowledge is as additional advantage