Java Developer 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DETAILS:
TITLE: JAVA DEVELOPER
LOCATION: ALEXANDRIA, VA
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS CONTRACT (CONTRACT TO HIRE)
* Participate in development, maintenance and quality control of programming code.
* Integrate products and data with other information systems.
* Improve the scalability, accuracy, and automation of technical aspects of the systems.
* Java experience developing J2EE applications on Weblogic 10.0 + Application Server
* Experience in developing and implementing web services
* J2EE/Java performance testing and tuning experience.
* Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems
* Ability to consistently apply quality and security standards.
* Ability to work effectively in a team and with clients.
* Strong skills in troubleshooting - determine causes of errors and drive problem resolution to ensure business continuity
* Experience with testing tools, unit and integration test scripting and testing methodologies.
* Excellent programming skills with JAVA, J2EE, Servlets, JSP/JSF, EJB 2.0 +, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, JUnit, Maven, Jprobe, JMeter, ORM (JPA, Hibernate, iBatis), CVS.
* Spring Framework, Spring Batch Framework, Struts, Angular
* Experience with web services and SOA framework, preferred but not required.
Microsoft Office products