Java Developer - Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Java Developer -Analytics
Location: Dallas, TX
Interview: Online code Test +Phone Interview+In-person interview
Job Type : Full time ~PERM
Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / an advanced degree in Math or Physics .
Desired :with significant exposure to high volume data processing, data mining and distributed systems is highly desirable.
* 3+ years of large scale server-side application development experience.
* Strong Java skills working knowledge of Map-Reduce in Hadoop is required.
* Functional programming experience.
* Cascading and Scalding (or similar) Map-Reduce application framework is desired.
* Experience with SCALA , SPARK , and KAFKA or interest in learning these technologies is desired.
DATA PROCESSING & ANALYTICS JOB :
* 2years designing and implementing high VOLUME DATA PROCESSING JOBS.
* Excellent database development skills including advanced SQL .
* a solid understanding of database technologies (both relational and NOSQL ),
* logical and physical data modeling.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills and an understanding of common mathematical principles used in statistical analysis.