Java Developer And Application Delivery
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONBASIC PURPOSE: To support software development organizational initiatives by designing and implementing new, or modifying existing, systems/applications.
1. Identifies, analyzes, designs, and maintains cost-effective information technology solutions that align with business initiatives and corporate strategies
* Works with customers (business units) to identify business requirements (e.g., needs, objectives, functions, features, input and output
* Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware, and operating systems environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external controls, and output
* Documents, diagrams, organizes, information for inclusion in database; developing input/output record layouts, or program views
2. Designs, develops, implements, and maintains systems with support from other ISD areas, team members, and management
* Codes programs, prepares test data, tests and debugs programs
* Revises and refines programs to account for changes in functional system requirements and equipment configurations
* Troubleshoots and resolves operational problems/system requirements
Participates in testing and implementation of systems/applications
3. Provides on-going maintenance of systems/applications
* Maintains and monitors systems/applications after implementation
* Develops and maintains documentation describing program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
* Provides technical support to customers
* Participates in training of peers and SQA staff in new or modified systems/applications