Java Developer 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are a Denver based IT Consulting Company. Currently we have an opening of JavaDeveloper for our CLIENT Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC) in STATE OF TX.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Analyze, design, code, and as required test enhancements to complex modules.
* Design, develop, and modify web applications for complex agency information technology systems.
* Analyze existing programs or formulate logic for new systems, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs.
* Develop data conversion and system implementation plans.
* Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation.
* Recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
* Four (4) yearBachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related technical field.
* Experience in software development using Java including:J2EE Application Development/SQL; Oracle Forms Spring MVC/Struts 2/JSF/JPA/Hibernate; UNIX/BASH/Git/PrimeFaces/JSF
* Excellent analytical and coding skills.
* Experience with entire software stack from database schema design to screen layout and development.