Java Developer (Back End)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: SOFTWARE ENGINEER (BACK END)
LOCATION: EDISON NJ
JAVA 6, SPRING, HIBERNATE, SQL FUNDAMENTALS, AND REST SERVICES/APIS
* Work with architect, technical lead, and other technical staff and participate in all phases of software development from analysis through design, development, and testing.
* Analyze product requirements and design a highly configurable and intuitive product
* Create design/interface specifications, and other detailed technical artifactsas required for product development, support, and maintenance
* Design, develop, and maintain web-based user interface components, presentation logic, service proxies, and other supportingmodules.
* Design, develop, and maintain JSON-based service interface components, Java-based business logic, Hibernate-based persistent layer, and other supporting modules
* Establish and maintain knowledgebase for all of the developmental activities
* In depthHANDS-ON AND IN-DEPTHexperience withtechnologies:JAVA 6, SPRING, HIBERNATE, SQL FUNDAMENTALS, AND REST SERVICES/APIS
* 3+ years of work experience especially with the above technologies for Level II
* Proven track record of building high-quality software preferably in a software product development environment - have been developing and supporting commercial software products which were sold to non-technical customers in vertical markets; be an SME (Subject Matter Expert) for the complete product development life cycle
* Deep understanding of OO technologies, AOP, Design Patterns, multi-threading, and object-relational data techniques
* Ability to research and prototype framework components using open-source technology
* Strong understanding of and practical exposure to regular expressions (regex)
* Solid understanding of debugging techniques and a reasonable level of exposure to Java-based diagnostic tools
* Ability to mentor junior engineers through formal and informal discussions, debugging sessions, and code reviews
* Must have strong analytical skills for effective problem solving
* Ability to work independently and adapt quickly to changes
* Good communication and inter-personal skills
* Exceptionally self-motivated and self-directed
* Keen attention to detail
* Background and working knowledge in accounting, banking, and/or financial systems is a big plus
* Java/JEE Certification
BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline. MS or Ph.D. preferred.