Java Developer 8/27/2016
Open Systems technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities
* Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
* Enhance program execution and functionality
* Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
* Develop, maintain, and report metrics
* Monitor program execution for expected performance
* Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline and at least 5years of experience in the field
* 5+ years of hands-on development experience using J2EE technologies (Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Web Services etc.)
* Solid concept of Java, OOP, design patterns etc.
* Strong experience in using application frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, iBatis, JUnit, JQuery etc.
* Thorough knowledge of XML, JSON and other data transport protocols
* Good grasp of industry best practices in enterprise-class software development