** Can only consider US Citizens
An individual contributor role reporting to the Java Development Lead with the Development organization in the Build and Deliver Directorate of Business Applications Services. The successful candidate will be engaged in information systems design, development, and analysis encompassing two or more of the following areas of technical expertise: programming, application analysis, software development, systems integration, and related disciplines
The candidate must be very well informed and technically competent regarding current industry trends within various application development disciplines and methodologies. This role is tightly coupled with the Configuration / Release Management organizations and the Operate and Optimize organization. This candidate must possess solid written and oral communication skills in order to articulate and communicate design decisions to customers and sponsors.
In this role you will be responsible for implementing high quality, scalable and extendable JAVA SPRING MVC /HTML5/JQUERY/AJAX SOLUTIONS for both the enterprise and for internal customers. This position requires the ability to collaborate with teams and diagnose business problems and develop solutions that address those problems
* 5+ years with Java development
* Participate in brainstorming discussions and suggest ideas as opportunities arise. Design, develop and automate business process workflows.
* Coding, testing and implementing solutions in a Java Environment
* Unit testing for all assigned deliverables
* Taking direction from management in implementing solutions
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
* Able to work from high level requirements through detailed specifications, prototype, software deployment and administration
* Ability to analyze technologies, technical processes and/or functions, document findings, identify areas for improvement and create specifications
* Experience with Eclipse
* Strong inter-personal and communication skills
* Familiarity with data warehousing and Business Intelligence software
* Familiarity with Tomcat
* Experience with Agile SCRUM
Required Education (including Major):
B.S.in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline or equivalent experience.