This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
* Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
* Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
* Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks
* Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems
* Develop, maintain, and intranet metrics
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline and at least 5 years of experience in the field
* + years of hands-on development experience using JEE technologies (Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Web Services etc.)
* Solid concept of Java, OOP, design patterns etc.
* Strong experience in using application frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, iBatis, JUnit, JQuery etc.
* Thorough knowledge of XML, JSON and other data transport protocols
* Good grasp of industry best practices in enterprise-class software development