Java Developer 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY _BUILT ON 30 YEARS OF EXPERTISE, RANDSTAD PROFESSIONALS PROVIDES SPECIALIZED RECRUITING SERVICES TO A DIVERSE PORTFOLIO OF CLIENTS RANGING FROM FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES TO SMALL AND MID-SIZED BUSINESSES SPANNING MULTIPLE INDUSTRIES._
Our Direct Hire Technology Practice is currently searching for a Java Developer to join a company in the Baltimore County, MD area. This is a FTE career opportunity.
This Java Developer will help to create new web applications as well as enhance and maintain existing ones. The ideal candidate should be accustomed to working in a Linux / Apache Tomcat environment and should have experience with MySQL or MSSQL.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
* 3 - 5years of active Java experience, Eclipse preferred
* Relational DBMS experience (MySQL, MSSQL, etc.)
* MVC/MVVM design patterns
* Linux / Apache / Tomcat
* Complete software development life cycle understanding and experience managing development timelines.
* Custom development experience and the ability to creatively solve various process problems and integration issues.
* Knowledge of front-end frameworks/libraries such as AngularJS, Backbone, and/or Bootstrap.
* A strong desire to create clean, functional code that helps move the business forward.
* Knowledge of user interface design issues and problem resolution.
* A good understanding of web communication protocols and APIs including RESTful web services using the Spring framework, JSON and AJAX.
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.