Java Developer 8/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JAVA SOLUTIONS DEVELOPER:
Leading EDJE currently has multiple openings for Mid and Sr.-Level Java Developers. There are a mix of full-stack, front, and back end development positions.
* Should have at least 3years or more hands-on back-end development experience
* Will have day-to-day deliverables.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills, including listening skills
* Must have a "can-do" attitude and a strong passion for technology and willingness to learn new skills
* We value those who are confident, self-starters, have a strong work ethic, are team oriented, and possess a sense of humor
At Leading EDJE, we like to have fun, collaborate, and work on new and interesting technical solutions. With a focus on providing a great culture, where the technically driven can excel, our team members (we like to call ourselves EDJERs) enjoy the benefits of collaborating with smart colleges who embrace challenges and are passionate about what they do.
We are quality focused and work hard to get the job done right. Our team members are forward thinking, continuously strive for self-improvement, and keep up to date on the latest technology and trends in the industry. Not only are EDJERs honest and trustworthy, we are truthful with ourselves as well. We understand our strengths and opportunities for improvement. We are patient with respect to working with others and in ensuring we focus on quality and do the right thing, not the "right now thing".
Just as important, we know how to have fun both in and outside of work.
_Must permanently eligible to work in the US for any employer. Please, no 3rd parties._