JOB TITLE: JAVA DEVELOPER
LOCATION: Harrisburg, PA
DURATION: 12 Months (possible extension)
* Object Oriented Programming Experience.
* Java EE (experience with Eclipse and/or Rational Application Developer - minimum 8years).
* IBM Jazz suite (i.e. Rational Team Concert, Rational Quality Manager) andTraining/Experience (minimum 2years experience).
* IBM Websphere Experience. (Minimum 2years experience).
* Database Programming/SQL experience with major DBMS (DB2, SQL Server, Oracle) (Minimum 5years experience.).
* Superior analysis and troubleshooting skills.
* Systems ArchitectureExperience. (Minimum 4years experience).
* Superior oral and written communication skills.
* Java Certification.
* Java Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, JSF, EJB 3.1, Primefaces).
* Document Management (training and/or experience - FileNet preferred - Panagon or P8).
* Previous PennDOT Application Development Experience and knowledge of PennDOT Systems & Standards.
1.Assist the Senior Architect/Team Lead in java design/development tasks to complete high priority IT Portfolio Projects. The expectation is that this candidate will perform significant coding tasks as well as mentoring/assisting/reviewing the work otherdevelopers.
2.Provide architecture and/or advanced programming skills to high priority IT Portfolio Projects as directed.
3.Perform knowledge transfer/transition activities to facilitate the use and maintenance of the reusable components developed.