Java Developer II
Lanyon believes that when people come together amazing things happen, relationships are built and business gets done. This is why we have created the industry's leading cloud-based software for managing corporate meetings, events and travel programs.
From a one-to-one sales meeting, employee training or a large flagship customer conference, Lanyon's unmatched software and the data it provides helps thousands of organizations and hotels around the world to better engage their customers, reduce costs and grow revenue.
The proof of the results that we deliver is demonstrated by the customers that choose us, including over 80% of the Fortune 100, more than 10,000 small and medium businesses and over 100,000 hotels.
* Lanyon is currently not offering sponsorship opportunities, including transfers
* No agencies
Key results for our _JAVA DEVELOPER_ include:
* Estimate and implement new software functionality using Agile methodologies as part of a team
* Investigate, identify, solve, and fix software problems
* Perform, participate in, and/or oversee software upgrades and implementations
* Serve as technical specialist to an in-house support group and/or to vendors to support integration services.
"WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU "
* Constant intellectual stimulation and fast-track advancement opportunity
* Unmatched career development through company-sponsored training programs
* Exceptional reward programs that recognize employees who demonstrate our core values
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS or related field
* Minimum of 2years of extensive Java Development experience in an Object Oriented environment
* Experience with J2EE (JSP, Servlet, EJB, JDBC, SQL)
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilitiesrequired of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Lanyon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.