Java Developer II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE:JavaDeveloper II
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
TYPE:Contract - 12 Months
Partner's Consulting recruits for positions that allow our consultants to make a positive impact and opportunity for growth at exciting, high-level organizations. Our consultants enjoy flexibility, competitive pay, and the ability to be part of an awesome, award-winning company with a progressive work culture.
Our client is seeking a JavaDeveloper to design, develop and implement Web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
* Works within the Cross-Platform Software Development Team.
* Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents and performs program coding and testing.
* Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
* Bachelor's Degree in a related area required.
* 3 - 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Strong expertise in building/ developing/ deploying RESTful Web Services in Java using middleware, MVC, Spring and Apache.
* Solid communication skills are required.
* Experience within an Agile environment is preferred.
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* A degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Partner's Consulting is a reputable, Nationally Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise Information Technology Consulting and Recruiting firm based in the Philadelphia area. We have built personal relationships with our clients over the years, and work directly with hiring managers on all our open positions. Our core values are focused on the highest level of professional dedication to our client's requirements coupled with our desire to partner for joint success.