This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE : JAVA DEVELOPER
LOCATION : IRVINE CA
DURATION : 1 YEAR
The JavaDeveloper role is an integral member of our technical team, working on high-visibility and complex technical projects as a contributor on small teams.
The Java candidate will work alongside technical leads, developers, business analysts and project managers but will also be responsible for interfacing directly with our clients.
The candidate will stay up-to-date on the latest Java frameworks and methodologies and will collaborate daily to understand the overall business and functional flow of the applications they are developing.
Both front-end (CSS, HTML) and back-end (database, SQL) experience is preferred.
The ideal candidate will be very hands on and detail oriented.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Java, J2EE
* Spring and/or Hibernate
* Java MVC
* Database experience (SQL, Stored Procedures)
* 5+ years of hands-on software development experience
* TDD experience is required
* Hands-on experience writing unit tests is required
* Experience with enterprise platforms, systems integration and cloud services.
* Experience utilizing Agile SDLC methodologies
* Proficiency with service oriented architecture / web service technologies
* Bachelor's degree in mathematics, softwareengineering, or engineering-related field, or equivalent business experience.