Java Developer 9/3/2016
Open Systems technologies
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain in house applications
- Collaborate with different stakeholders in order to implement requirements.
- Contribute to support material like documentation, training material, UAT
- Support deployment of applications.
- Application maintenance tasks.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or Computer science
- Excellent software development skills.
- In depth knowledge of
- Java server side programming
- Java concurrency framework
- Oracle(SQL/PL SQL)
- Experienced in TDD model
- Good to have experience with Security Master
- Very good analytical thinking, problem solver, delivery of high quality results under pressure.