Java Developer 9/3/2016
Kelly IT Resources
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Kelly IT has been asked to find JavaDevelopers who are passionate about technology for one of our top-tier clients in Kansas City.
If you are motivated to find solutions to challenging problems, build complex products and work in a collaborative team environment, then our client may be the perfect place for you.
WHAT WE DO:
We provide optimized business solutions that empower our customers to excel in their business models and vertical markets.
ROLE: Software programmer (full stack)
STATUS: Full-time, direct-hire (employee of end client)
LOCATION: Kansas City, MO 64105
STATUS: no sponsorship or transfers available
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Develop large scalable applications for Healthcare and Financial Services using your advanced software development skills. You will be responsible for building Java applications in and Open Source environment.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
* Core programming skills in Java
* A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and a quality product are essential
* Superior knowledge of Object Oriented programming methodologies
* Healthcare experience a plus
WHAT YOU WILL GET OUT OF IT:
* Work with smart people
* Work in a collaborative environment
* 20-30 days of PTO based on experience.
For immediate consideration, please us the "apply" button and forward your resume.