This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
NTT Data Inc
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Our Direct Client, a NYC agency has two vacancies for Web Developers who will provide support of production and development environments for our city wide automated time keeping system (CITYTIME). Primary Responsibilities include Perform activities related to technical design, coding and unit testing of enhancements and defect corrections for the City's time keeping system CityTime. Work will require strong client-side programming skills, and will be responsible for building out our front-end UI. We are looking for a highly motivated individual.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
* 3+ years of experience with JUnit, Jsunit or Selenium testing framework.
* Resolve complex performance issues for AJAX Applications.
* 2 or more years working with at least one of the following application servers JBoss, Tomcat, preferred IBM WebSphere.
* Strong knowledge of Java skills.
* Basic knowledge of J2EE and EJBs.
* Basic knowledge in using SQL in Oracle.
* Have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.