This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe risk platform is being built in-house to support real-time and on-demand risk and P&L reporting use cases.
The successful candidate will work on a large number of initiatives enhancing the capabilities of the platform for existing users or building out new functionalities aimed at migrating new business areas onto the system
* Hands-on Java server software development
* Involvement at all stages of SDLC: analysis, design, development, unit and integration testing, UAT facilitation, packaging, deployment
* L3 support for the production system
* 6+ years experience in developing high-throughput, low-latency data processing systems
* 6+year experience working on and deliveringlarge-scale, globally distributed systems
* 6+ years experience in supervising a small team of softwaredevelopers, planning development sprints and allocating development tasks
* 3+ years experience with cross-platform messaging environments and serialization formats
* Expert server-side Java programming skills, with distinct focus on distributed systems and multi-threading
* Working knowledge of JDBC, SQL, Spring, Maven, Unit Testing
* Domain knowledge of financial derivatives (ideally equity derivatives) will be advantageous