Java Developer 9/3/2016
Open Systems Technologies
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The position is for an Application Developer who has very strong experience developing and implementing applications using the J2EE architecture. The candidate will be responsible for building distributed applications and will be involved in the entire project life cycle (requirements gathering, development, deployment and maintenance).
* At least 5-7 years of relevant work experience in Java/J2EE distributed application Development.
* 3-5 years working with Spring framework and good understanding of AOP concepts
* Strong analysis and design skills, including requirements analysis, OO design patterns, and UML.
* Knowledge of common JEE patterns
* Minimum two years of experience with Messaging (MQ/JMS) based Integration applications.
* Proven working knowledge of the JEE architecture
* Proven working knowledge of WebSphere or Eclipse IDE
* Strong knowledge of SQL, stored procedures (PL/SQL) and database fundamentals (Oracle 11g).
* General knowledge of open source frameworks