This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Newport Beach, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are after a skilled javadeveloper to help us build out the next generation of data processing software. The system comprises a collection of cooperating micro-services that provide data and business functionality to our business.
THE CANDIDATE MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 YEARS OF SOLID JAVA EXPERIENCE WITH SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOLLOWING:
* Object Oriented design and development
* Java8 features
* Use of Java performance analysis tools
* Spring Open Source library
* Excellent Unit Test awareness
* Developing robust enterprise solutions
* REST protocol
* Relational database usage via JDBC.
* The following skills will help
* Apache Open Source libraries, specifically Camel, Avro and Configuration
* Continuous Integration process
* Distributed computing
* Micro services
* Event driven processing using messaging tools (JMS etc)
* Big Data techniques using Hadoop/Map-R etc
* Cloud deployment and orchestration