Java Developer 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CLIENT IS SEEKING MULITPLE LEVELS OF JAVA DEVELOPERS. V
VARIOUS LOCATIONS AND CITIES.
SEEKING JAVA, CORE JAVA, FULL STACK DEVELOPERS
* 2+ YEARS OF DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE IN JAVA/JEE APPLICATION DESIGN, SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT, AND TESTING,
* 1+ YEARS OF WEB SERVICES DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE (SOAP, REST)
* 1+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH SPRING, SPRING MVC IS A MUST
* 1+ AGILE DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE
* Understanding of XML, JSON, WEB SERVICES TECHNOLOGIES, AND DATA STRUCTURE FUNDAMENTALS
* PROFICIENT IN WRITING SQL AND PL/SQL
* Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts
* ABILITY TO EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATE WITH INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL BUSINESS PARTNERS
* Expertise in objected oriented analysis, design and design patterns
* Experience with KANBAN preferred.
* Experience with ADAPTIVE AND RESPONSIVE WEB DESIGN TECHNIQUES (INCLUDING HTML5 AND CSS3)
* Experience of UI DESIGN, TEST AUTOMATION, DEVOPS AND TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT IS A PLUS
* Experience with a BROAD RANGE OF SOFTWARE LANGUAGES AND PAYMENTS TECHNOLOGIES IS A PLUS
* Experience in MULTI-THREADED PROGRAMMING A PLUS
* BS OR MS DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, COMPUTER ENGINEERING, OR OTHER TECHNICAL DISCIPLINE REQUIRED
Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements. Description:
Technology is rapidly transforming the financial industry and the Virtual Payments Team (VPT) is at the forefront of this revolution. VPT is looking for talented softwareengineers to deliver innovative solutions against our product backlog in an Agileengineering environment. VPT owns and engineers a growing, global payment platform. Clients use our platform to instantly receive virtual credit card accounts anywhere in the world via the web, web services, APIs and mobilechannels. These virtual accounts are delivered using advanced payment technology and have tight authorization & fraud controls. They work with any merchant that accepts American Express and they provide enhanced reconciliation capability for our clients. VPT is a leading-edge technology team with an exciting future. We are seeking talented and innovative engineers to join our team! This position will be part of an Agile team of approximately 8-10 people and will report into the team's lead engineer.
* Serve as a core member of an engineering team that designs and develops Java/JEE Internet-based applications
* Writing code and unit tests, automation, and conducting peer code reviews and testing
* Identifying exciting opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
* Performing ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and other techniques to fast track concepts, and deliver continuous improvement
* Working with product managers to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and managing a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
* Proactive & dedicated self-starter. Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
* Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do