Java Developer 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hi All,
What we are looking for:
The candidate should be a great problem solver. They are migrating the code from legacy systems. So they need a candidate who have some knowledge on C#/.net/c++/ Delphi. If they know these technologies, they can cope up with the present team. They will send a demo to the candidates, they will check the problem solving skills from this demo. They need a candidate who have worked in agile methodology. The candidate should be self-strater. Experience with Junit is necessary.
* Contribute to the design and architecture of the project: develop and maintain high quality complex tax software in fast paced agile team environment comprised of Tax Analysts/Programmers & SoftwareEngineers.
* An innovative and resourceful engineer who are passionate about creating high-quality, high performance and highly available software.
* Problem solver ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle technical problems and deliver products that delight customers.
* Exhibit leadership qualities for other team members, including sharing knowledge, experiences and skills with others. Provide design reviews, coaching, and provide feedback.
* Resolve defects/bugs throughout the development lifecycle & in production.
* Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
* Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics.
* Work in fast paced with agile team environment.
* BS/MS in COMPUTER SCIENCE or equivalent
* 5+ YEARS of experience developing WEB APPLICATIONS.
* SOLID GRASP of softwareengineering fundamentals and their practical application.
* Experience with CORE JAVA/J2EE is a must.
* DELPHI (OR SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY)/C++ experience or desire to learn such technology is a must.
* Expert at unit testing & TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (TDD)
* Experience with RESTFUL SERVICES, UI DEVELOPMENT, MOBILE DEVELOPMENT, CLOUD COMPUTING and SAAS a plus.
* Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & demonstrated AGILE TEAM experience.
* "SELF-STARTER" attitude and ability to make decisions independently.
* Helpful, can-do attitude and a willingness to TAKE OWNERSHIP of problems.
* Strong desire to LEARN and GROW.
* Excellent problem solving skills with a history of superb delivery against assigned tasks.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Outstanding partnership skills.