Java Developer 9/3/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview:
Senior level Java Developer role working with an international team to build, deploy, enhance and maintain SAML based approach for Single Sign On across Sales, Marketing, Partner, and Support applications.
* The job entails a solid understanding of web architecture and deployments.
* Develop, test and deploy scalable web applications.
* Develop ad-hoc report and analysis.
* Develop general and project specific user documentation.
* Maintain technology expertise, keeping current with evolving systems analysis, programming and database technology.
* 3rd Tier customer support and occasional night and weekend support tasks
* 5 + years working within Windows and/or Linux server environments
* Demonstrated problem solving skills
* Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, roles, and geographical and time zone boundaries
* Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States
* Experience with Spring, Bootstrap development
* Expertise in SAML or OAuth implementations
* Familiarity with Secure Auth product
* Knowledge of application servers such as Weblogic, etc.
* Experience with SQL Server database querying.
* Experience with Apache configuration and Apache PERL module development.
* Familiarity with networking concepts and protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, SSH)
* Experience with Unit Testing
* Experience with GIT, CVS or other software version control system
* Ability to work with development tools and build systems like Eclipse, Ant, Bamboo
* Working knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST)
* Familiarity with Jira, Fisheye, Splunk
* Familiarity with SAP communication (JCO)