This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Saint Louis, MO
Senior level Java Developer role working with an international team to build, deploy, enhance and maintain SAML based approach for Single Sign On across Sales, Marketing, Partner, and Support applications.
* The job entails a solid understanding of web architecture and deployments.
* Develop, test and deploy scalable web applications.
* Develop ad-hoc report and analysis.
* Develop general and project specific user documentation.
* Maintain technology expertise, keeping current with evolving systems analysis, programming and database technology.
* 3rd Tier customer support and occasional night and weekend support tasks
* 5 + years working within Windows and/or Linux server environments
* Demonstrated problem solving skills
* Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, roles, and geographical and time zone boundaries
* Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States
* Experience with Spring, Bootstrap development
* Expertise in SAML or OAuth implementations
* Familiarity with Secure Auth product
* Knowledge of application servers such as Weblogic, etc.
* Experience with SQL Server database querying.
* Experience with Apache configuration and Apache PERL module development.
* Familiarity with networking concepts and protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, SSH)
* Experience with Unit Testing
* Experience with GIT, CVS or other software version control system
* Ability to work with development tools and build systems like Eclipse, Ant, Bamboo
* Working knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST)
* Familiarity with Jira, Fisheye, Splunk
* Familiarity with SAP communication (JCO)