This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Jose, CA
Our team provides services to manage subscription based offers, integrating with financial, commerce and provisioning systems. We build the API layers for customer-facing user interfaces as well as own and develop the front-end dashboard for business to manage the complexity of subscription based offers in a clear and efficient manner.
* 5+ years' experience in building Java/J2EE based services
* 5+ YEARS' EXPERIENCE IN WORKING WITH RDBMS (MYSQL, ORACLE, POSTGRES) ON PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT, SUPPORTING COMPLEX, HIGHLY AVAILABLE APPLICATIONS
* Familiarity to DevOps methodologies and flair for building/exploring tools.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* Display a readiness to walk "unchartered" territory with a deep sense of curiosity, appetite for risk and perseverance to solve problems.
* Experience in development using various Web technologies. THIS POSITION SPECIFICALLY TARGETS THE SERVER SIDE TECHNOLOGIES AND FRAMEWORKS, MAINLY JAVA, SPRING, MYBATIS, ETC.
* ANY EXPERIENCE WITH TOOLS LIKE NEWRELIC, LOG MANAGEMENT TOOLS LIKE SPLUNK, ETC.
* Knowledge of AWS or any other cloud platform